I feel like making wishlists gets harder as we get older… suddenly we’re not so little anymore, endlessly circling toys out of a Toys R Us catalog, and now we’re here asking for practical things! Below I’ve listed my Christmas wishlist 🙂 What are you asking for this year?
- ID Lanyard – Okay, I’m the actual worst about bringing my wallet and ID with me places. I’m obsessed with wearing my car keys on a lanyard, so why not add my ID into the mix? I love this one by Coach, I’m loving the simple black look.
- Vans Slip-Ons in “Sea Fog” – I gave into the Vans trend… I’ll admit, I was hooked on Converse and Keds for the longest time, but I’ve had my eyes on these purple vans for a while. They’re a nice neutral color and are super easy to slip on and go anywhere. Versatile and comfy, just what I’m looking for!
- Morphe Day Slayer Palette – I’m a huge fan of Morphe’s palettes. Not only are they super cheap, but they’re cute and conventional. I want a real palette for day-to-day wear since I actually don’t have one! I currently only have the Naked 3 and I’m not a huge fan.
- Hair Scarves! – This is definitely a trend that I’ve jumped headfirst into. I’m absolutely in love with hair scarves. I’m not sure what it is about them, except for probably that I’ve always loved wearing bows and headbands ever since I was little. I love this one from Urban!
- Scruchies! – Again, I’m obsessed with things for my hair. Ever since I started growing my hair out, I’m always looking for things to put in it! I’m not a fan of complicated hair styles (I’m pretty tired in the mornings), so scrunchies and other hair accessories are perfect for me.
- Rings from Made By Mary – This is a new company I’ve found that I’m absolutely in love with. These are actually birthstone rings, and no, I am not born in November, but I absolutely love the birthstone color for November! I’m falling in love with rings and bracelets recently, so these would be nice to add to my collection!
- Jean Skirts from Tommy Hilfiger!! – I have had my eyes on jean skirts for so long but I just can’t seem to find one that fits correctly. Another brand I’ve fallen in love with is Tommy Hilfiger, even though it’s pretty darn expensive. I love this jean skirt from them, and this red corduroy skirt! Perfect for the holidays.
- The Working Woman’s Handbook – If you know me, you know I’m always working on a new project and I’m probably one of the busiest girls alive. I’ve always wanted to read this book and I think now is a great time to finally get my hands on it!
That’s about it for my holiday wishlist this season! Hopefully I was able to give you a few ideas! I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season… what are you asking for?